domenica 9 maggio 2010
Mother Day - Saturday Night Genealogical Fun
Your mission at Saturday Night Genealogical Fun, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) List your matrilineal line - your mother, her mother, etc. back to the first identifiable mother. Note: this line is how your mitochondrial DNA was passed to you!
2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you are in.
3) Post your responses on your own blog post, in Comments to this blog post, or in a Note or status line on Facebook.
My matrilineal line is:
2. My mum
3. Giuseppina Astengo (1912 Altare-SV - 2003 Genova)
4. Marina Restagno (1886 ? - 1985 Savona)
5. Giuseppina Bormioli (1861 ? - 1938 ?)
and there's a lot of work to do, to go further up!
I didn't take a DNA test, but it is useless at this point of my research, maybe in the future...
And thank you, Randy, to give me this opportunity